ProtoShare is holding the Prototype Challenge during the month of July. The Grand Prize is $1,000 with three Honorable Mentions worth $250 each, for the best interactive prototypes made with ProtoShare.
We encourage designers, UX professionals and developers to enter the ProtoShare Challenge by submitting their most effective ProtoShare prototypes for the chance to win the admiration of their peers and a cash prize.
Prototypes will be judged based on four criteria:
- Design: Is the visual design of the prototype compelling and effective?
- User Experience: Is the interactivity intuitive and simple to use, given the mission of the prototype?
- Completeness: How close to the final product is the prototype?
- Overall Effectiveness: How well does the prototype solve the problems it purports to address?
A committee of ProtoShare employees will judge all entries and select the Grand Prize Winner and three Honorable Mentions. Entries must be received by 6:00pm Pacific Daylight Time on July 31, 2013. Winners will be notified via email by August 30, 2013.
How to Enter
No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and there are two ways to enter:
- For existing ProtoShare customers, prototypes should be exported as a zip file and sent via email to Marketing@ProtoShare.com.
- ProtoShare Trial customers may email CustomerService@ProtoShare.com who will then create the export for submission.
Individuals, teams and businesses may apply. For a full list of contest details and rules please visit the Prototype Challenge.
The ProtoShare Team